Group X ?

  • hvncb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      http://sedm.org/LibertyU/Beckman.wmv

      Group X v Truth from a farmer.

      I HIGHLY recommend this video to teach WHY IRS forms and their code
      are not applicable to most of us. Most people do not realize that
      irs code does not apply to most of us and this is the reason why
      there is nothing in the code that makes any of us liable; this video
      explains it.

      This is a fantastic presentation of how our gov't works, especially
      for the novice, to learn the correct 'pecking order', as Beckman
      calls it, which is key to understanding what this thing called code
      really is and to whom it applies.

      He makes the system crystal clear to reveal that 'code' is "not
      valid law" as he calls it. It is lower law applicable to the
      creations of Gov't, the Executive or Legistave Branch as Clyde
      taught.

      Watch to the end as he talks about indicting Federal Judges and US
      Attorneys who in his opinion are ALL guilty of violating Title 18
      sect 4.

      In his opinion, every Fed Judge and US Attorney in this country is
      guilty of a felony. Hasn't Chuck Conces been talking about this for
      years?

      One of Beckman's remedies is the EDUCATED Grand Jury to indict these
      judges and prosecutors.

      It's past time to turn this around, please watch to the end and pass
      it to others