Re: [tips_and_tricks] Watching Your Every Move

  • jeb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
      I was impressed by the documentation and connections provided by the JBS
      I lost interest when the JBS' only activity was educational. This was some
      time ago.

      Some questions to bring me up to speed on the current JBS:

      Who are the criminals you mention below?
      What criminal acts have they committed?
      How does the JBS "stand up" to them?
      How does the JBS "take real action," against whom, and at what level?

      Please include a short list of what the JBS considers the most critical
      problems and the players.

      jeb

      "John P" <johnperna@...> said

      Tim Kiley wrote
      In the 1960's the JBS got some bad press...

      I respond:
      The short answer is that the leftists smear us because they fear us.
      They fear us because we are an effective threat to them.
      If they do not attack an organization, it is because they are not afraid of
      it.

      It takes BACKBONE to stand up to criminals.