RE: [tips_and_tricks] Collection Agencies

  • steve kolka
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 16, 2006
      Christopher Dilts <christopherdilts@...> wrote:
      Hello
      Well first do a letter disputing the debt under 15 USCA 1692g, this will set the stage for more violations of the FDCPA. Although you do have to state the debt has been discharged.
      After this I would move for a lawsuit in Federal Court if the attorney fails to validate the debt , or stop communications due to the possible clerical errors. You could sue for violations of FCRA, Invanision of Privacy, possible state stautes, etc .
      As to cleaning up your credit report and lawsuit I do have packets on the subject if your interest.
      I would in closing though keep a log on how often the attorney calls, this will help with damages.
      Jamie

      would like to know about packets on subject,cost ect. thanks,

      Steve kolka,