Offer of help from the Lawman Group

  • susanne waid
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Hi, my name is Susanne & I am a member of the Lawman Group, headed
      nationally by Charles Conces. He has filed a class action lawsuit
      against 14 Operations Managers with 12 counts. There are over 2,000
      litigants, myself included. He has offered his assistance to anyone who
      needs it for the Cracking the Code group. I would highly advise you to take
      him up on his offer. He lives in Michigan. His e-mail is:
      lawmancharles@.... His website is: http://www.lawmenamerica.com
      Membership is free. There are chapters all over the country which you could
      join. My chapter is in South Dakota.