Finding a senders email address to send a personal message

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      I looked for the personal address of George, but I couldn't find it in the
      email.

      If you use a preview screen, look at the top of the message you are reading.
      You should see something that pertains to Yahoo and to the right of that is
      the senders email address. Double click on that and a box will open that you
      can copy the senders email address out of and paste into the "To" line of
      your reply email. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO
      80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com