RE: Re: [tips_and_tricks] IRS LIEN

  • Dave Miner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2006
      Gary --

      You are correct about Section 1040 of the Code.

      The IRS calls it a 1040 tax because it is due based on the information
      submitted on a Form 1040. There is no such thing as a 1040 tax, but the IRS
      refers to it that way because the tax is not lawfully due unless and until
      someone fills out a Form 1040 in your name. It has nothing to do with
      Section 1040 of the Internal Revenue Code.

      Yours in financial freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.IRx-Solutions.com