Stick It To That Debt Collection Attorney Who Has Stolen Your Hard Earned Money

  • jack_and_tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006

      Network of US Attorneys Expose The Hidden Truth About Debt Collector's and the Law that Will Release You From Debt Without Declaring Bankruptcy...

      Debt resolution is not a myth. Our program follows guidelines set forth by federal law. The debt collection industry fully realizes the weakness of their position in light of the truth.   The information discovered by our attorneys is so powerful that when confronted with it, debt collectors simply give up and all debt collection comes to a dead stop! We have over 150 attorneys nationwide.  We have already stopped hundreds of millions of dollars of alleged debt from being collected by debt collectors.

      If your credit card accounts are already in the collection, our program can:

       ·     Stop collection lawsuits in their tracks

      ·     Vacate or set aside existing collection judgments

      ·     Remove leans and garnishments.

      ·     Get a refund on all money already paid to debt collection attorneys

      ·     Sue the debt collectors in Federal Court for damages

      If you are current on your credit card accounts, our program can:

       ·     Invalidate any credit card debts

      ·     Payments will stop this month

      ·     Your balance will be zero in less than 6 months

      ·     We also can invalidate student loans (non-federal)

      ·     Completely restore your credit score

      1-800-357-9616

      Forward this email to anyone you know who has any credit card dilemma !