[tips_and_tricks] Fw:Priority #1 Enforce the Law & Secure America's bor...]

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      If you use count 2 as an argument then all the early presidents are disqualified as presidents as they were all born outside of the  united States and actually in British territory.  That in turn would outlaw much of the early on enacted law, signed by presidents.

      Yes but when does overlooking the law just because

      its been done that way for so long, become correct action.
      If so then we'd end up with the mirad of miracles working
      aginst all of us until reaching conditon of today's affairs and no
      relief in sight. I say we should go back to the illeagal
      first constitutional meeting and work up form there, just
      don't hold breath waiting.

      hobot