Re: Priority #1 Enforce the Law & Secure America's bor...

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 3:06 PM
      Hello all,

      Has anyone read or seen the booklet by Eugene May called
      "A Cat In A Bag" about the "Ohio Territory" being declared
      a "State" 150 years "ex post facto"? [1803 to 1953]

      Very interesting read! I sent a copy to Cathryn - Brad Barnhill's
      missus! I have one left! I will not be parting with it!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      It is not the things that we know to be true that hurt us...
      It is the things we know to be true THAT ARE NOT!