RE: [tips_and_tricks] Constitutional Apportionment

  • Dave Miner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      Tnavyah --

      The Constitution limits the fed govt and not the States. The Constitutional
      limitation regarding apportionment relates directly and exclusively to fed
      taxation, and NOT to State taxation. You need to review your State
      Constitution for any limitations on State or county taxes.

      Yours in financial freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.IRx-Solutions.com