Re: Calif. Franchise Tax Board response to correspondence concerning Tax Lien Notice

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Dear Fellow Researchers;
      On the same day I received an irs Form 3175C letter, I also received
      essentially the same CA FTB response of "frivolous and lacking in merit",
      that any claim of exception from personal state income taxes is void! I was
      then invited to a due process hearing (Said the spider to the fly.), but no
      constitutional, religious, or moral objections will be heard or considered.
      Any helpful suggestions to compel a considered response? Thanking you
      in advance for your kind assistance.
      Respectfully,
      David