Question Family Court Service

  • payback217
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      My Brother was sent a money judgment in the mail by family court, and
      was never served or notified that there was a hearing. What process
      should he take to handle this situation. I told him to try and find out
      who the process server was and file criminal charges against this
      person, and if there is none to file charges on clerk who wrote up
      phony claim.