Burney Brushears

  • donmal17@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2003
      Here is a link to his website.

      Don

      http://www.wces.org/lbn/brushears.htm
    • Utlage
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 25, 2003
        Went to this website and tried to go thru the automated purchasing and it gives an error.  Also sent an email to the address on the web page and it was returned.  I know that the group that has this website was hit real hard last year by the gov. so maybe that has affected access to stuff.

        Anyone out there have any ideas on what is happening?

        Thanks,
        Katie

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 26, 2003
            Actually the web site Don provided is not Burney's web site. It is a web
            site for The World Community Educational Society that used to sell Burney's
            books. Burney no longer has an association with them and if you were to
            obtain a book from them, it would not be the most current edition.

            Burney's web site is http://gamaliel.intranets.com/register_member.asp

            You have to register to have access, but it is free.

            The current price for the latest edition of Burney's book through his web
            site is $395 plus $10 Shipping for a total cost of $405. I have arranged
            with Burney to provide copies of his book to members of this list at a
            discount of $365 plus $10 shipping for a total cost of $375. To obtain the
            discount, you need to order the book through me rather than his web site.

            This price includes virtually unlimited consultation from Burney himself as
            you plan and execute your withdrawal strategy.

            If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

            If you wish to contact Burney directly to verify that I am an authorized
            reseller of his book, you may contact him at sovereig@...

            Tim Kendrick
            timsken@...

            P.S. I was asked by one member to provide some information about my
            experience with sovereignty. I will do so in another email shortly.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003

              hi tim

              if you're able to provide such enthusiastic endorsements about burney's work, why haven't you responded to the following of a few days ago

              regards
              ft

              hi tim

              more importantly, why don't you share with us how the sovereignty plan you implemented 4 years ago has proven worthwhile

              tnx in advance

              regards
              ft

              Burney, as with all good businesses, is in a constant state of improvement, so I was waiting until I got a response back from him before responding to individual request for information. I believe your quote of $1200 is inaccurate. The last I spoke to Burney it was $400. I personally utilized Burney's book 4 years ago to assist me in formulating my sovereignty plan and am very happy with the support and information I received. The price of Burney's book includes virtually unlimited consultation from the author himself via email and phone (or in person if you are in the neighborhood). If I had paid even a modest fee for every hour I utilized of Burney's time, it would have cost me thousands. $400 was a bargain for what I received (it was actually $300 4 years ago).

              Burney's web site is down because he is upgrading it and putting in his own server.

              As soon as I get a response from Burney on the latest version of his manual; cost, how to obtain, etc., I will pass this on to the entire group.

              Thanks
              Tim

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
                I second that.

                I had a few e-mail conversations with Burney two years ago and would have ordered his work had it not been for an FTB garnishment and other problems.

                Now I am set up and in a position to "withdraw" more fully than I have already and am considering dropping the $405 and checking out his stuff.

                An endorsement from the other TK would be awesome...

                Tim Kiley

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
                  As I indicated in a previous message to the group, this is not Burney Brushear's web site. Burney had an association with this group, but ended it because of some concerns about the way they were operating.

                  If you obtain the book from them, it will be an older version of the book which is still valid for the process. However, there is obviously a reason for updating a book or it wouldn't be updated. So, if you want the most recent version of the book, either obtain it from Burney's web site at http://gamaliel.intranets.com/register_member.asp

                  or you can obtain it through me at a group discount.

                  Tim Kendrick

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
                    FT,

                    I did respond. In a previous message I stated that you had asked me to "share with us how the sovereignty plan you implemented 4 years ago has proven worthwhile" and that it was the type of question that demanded more than a cursory response so I indicated that I would respond when I could schedule the time to do the question justice.

                    Further, I was out of town from last Thursday until Sunday and didn't read the message until yesterday (along with about 500 other emails to respond to). So, the short answer is I haven't had the time. I'm sorry that you felt I was ignoring your question. I think had you read my earlier response, you would have known to expect it sometime in the near future and that my delay was not an avoidance but a respect for the question.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 28, 2003
                      There was a message regarding this issue sent from a Noemie Dodakian but it would not open.

                      If this was directed to me, please send it again.

                      Thanks

                      Tim Kendrick