Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

  • C. Sweat
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 22, 2003
      I think Burney's book & CD are about $1,200.00.  Can't tell exactly right now because the web site is down.  I am waiting on Sovereign Sam's reply but I believe their Sovereign Handbook is $105.00 and there course is $785-795.00.  I've heard Burney many times on call's, spoke with him and have great respect for him.  There are several sources that offer this.  Just be careful and be very educated.  Like that guy in Texas said, he did it here and it didn't work.  I would strongly recommend (no matter how smart we think we are), getting assistance from folk's that do this professionally and have had success themselves so you have no missing pieces after all that has to be done.  I have a guy that is going to try to come by and help me retrieve that deleted file that has the information in it from Sovereign Sam.  It is only a list of what has to be done and not the actual doc's.  As I remember, the doc's are out there.  Like rescinding your ss, etc. The list is very long.  c in tx

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 22, 2003
        Burney, as with all good businesses, is in a constant state of improvement, so I was waiting until I got a response back from him before responding to individual request for information. I believe your quote of $1200 is inaccurate. The last I spoke to Burney it was $400. I personally utilized Burney's book 4 years ago to assist me in formulating my sovereignty plan and am very happy with the support and information I received. The price of Burney's book includes virtually unlimited consultation from the author himself via email and phone (or in person if you are in the neighborhood). If I had paid even a modest fee for every hour I utilized of Burney's time, it would have cost me thousands. $400 was a bargain for what I received (it was actually $300 4 years ago).

        Burney's web site is down because he is upgrading it and putting in his own server.

        As soon as I get a response from Burney on the latest version of his manual; cost, how to obtain, etc., I will pass this on to the entire group.

        Thanks
        Tim

        Gentlemen;    Thanks for sharing the timely reference to the APPOSTILLE procedure via the imprimatur of the Secretary of State. I've long sought extrication from the clutches of the defacto corporate crime syndicate and am now curious about the wording and content of the "Sovereignty Papers" language/documentation.  Is there somewhere the reasonable man might seek and find a model to pattern his/her own submission. And, does it work in all S[s]tates. I suspect that if the procedure is indeed successful that it won't be long for "them" to seal the leak to stay revenue loss from their presumed subjects.  Many thanks for your time and consideration.David-Allin: Sautter

      • John Rolston
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 22, 2003
              You should be looking for a "Declaration Of Title To Quiet Title Of Ones Self",,,  Supposedly, they're supposed to be filed with the State Department of Records in your (any) state so that would probably be the best place to start looking for more info.
              John
[...]

        • Frank Taucher
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 23, 2003

            hi tim

            more importantly, why don't you share with us how the sovereignty plan you implemented 4 years ago has proven worthwhile

            tnx in advance

            regards
            ft

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 27, 2003
              FT,

              I could write a book, but here I will attempt a brief response to your request that I, "… share with us how the sovereignty plan you implemented 4 years ago has proven worthwhile"

              The most profound way it has proven worthwhile is not something particularly tangible but rather an inner treasure… that being the satisfaction of feeling in integrity (at one-ness) which means my actions match my faith, my doing matches my knowing/beliefs/convictions.  I'm not sure if that will fully communicate what I mean, but it is the best I can do with  my limited vocabulary.

              Most people who quiz me about my decisions and actions are usually, at least initially, interested in practical matters like; do you drive without a driver's license/tags etc. (yes) Do you have auto insurance? (no). Have you been stopped by the cops (yes), how many times? (5), ever thrown in jail (no). Can you own property (yes) etc. etc.

              The worth-while-ness of executing a sovereignty plan is not about the specific tangible benefits it brings. In fact, it may bring more difficulties than remaining "in the system" since the system is set up to keep you desiring it(kind of like drugs). It is about being faithful to the calling you receive.

              I utilized Burney Brushear as my primary mentor in preparing for my expatriation from "the Federal Zone" that I had inadvertently entered. His materials provide step by step instructions for developing and executing a strategic withdrawal. Like marriage, this is not something that should be entered into lightly. It requires a great deal of study and preparation, but it is very doable. It will require you to rethink your identity and make some changes.

              A couple of recommendations:

              1. Do not do this JUST to avoid paying certain taxes. There are easier ways to lawfully do that.
              2. I recommend Burney's manual even if you choose not to expatriate out of the Federal Zone but want to understand how it is that they have power over you. It contains tons of good information. But if you are serious about exploring the possibility of freeing yourself from the chains of the Federal Zone, I know of no other source that is as helpful. The book contains not only detailed instructions and explanations, but also samples of all of the documents you will need to develop and file. Burney offers virtually unlimited consultation to those who purchase his manual. I utilized him extensively via email and phone while I was preparing. $400 is a bargain if you are considering sovereignty. It isn't a bargain if you want to learn how to cook or build a deck etc.
              3. Do not think that being sovereign makes your practical life easier. The difficulties are different. Being sovereign is about taking 100% responsibility for yourself (don't hear me say that you have to do everything for yourself). It means you don't expect or accept a handout from the government in any way. You don't seek permission from the government to exercise your rights. You do expect the government to exercise the limited powers granted them by the people, primarily protecting your God-given right to live as a free man or woman.
              4. Burney offers his information from a distinctly Christian and Biblical perspective. However, the information is valid even if approaching sovereignty issues from a more secular perspective.
              There is much more I could say. If folk ask me specific questions I will try to answer them.

              Gentlemen;    Thanks for sharing the timely reference to the APPOSTILLE procedure via the imprimatur of the Secretary of State. I've long sought extrication from the clutches of the defacto corporate crime syndicate and am now curious about the wording and content of the "Sovereignty Papers" language/documentation.  Is there somewhere the reasonable man might seek and find a model to pattern his/her own submission. And, does it work in all S[s]tates. I suspect that if the procedure is indeed successful that it won't be long for "them" to seal the leak to stay revenue loss from their presumed subjects.  Many thanks for your time and consideration.David-Allin: Sautter

            • Sterling-Wayne Wyatt
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 28, 2003
                Tim,

                I am a 70 year old military retiree thereby drawing both a Dept of Defense check and a Social Security check as my only sources of income.  Is it possible, or even practical, to regain my sovereignty at this late date?

                Wayne

                On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:48:27 -0800 "Timothy Kendrick" <timsken@...> writes:
                 It means you don't expect or accept a handout from the government in any way.

              • Richard Johnson
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 28, 2003
                  Good day all

                  On Tuesday 28 January 2003, S. W. Wyatt wrote:
                  " I am a 70 year old military retiree thereby drawing both a Dept of
                  " Defense check and a Social Security check as my only sources of income.
                  " Is it possible, or even practical, to regain my sovereignty at this late
                  " date?

                  I think that the questions also go deeper than this, if you're willing to
                  answer more deeply.

                  I volunteered for U.S. service (Coast Guard) and have never rescinded that
                  oath to protect and defend the Constitution. That bears directly both on
                  this issue and my life. What does sovereignty mean for one previously in
                  the national service?

                  What about that oath? I might really believe in the Constitution (as
                  written, and/or originally adopted) and not in the current federalism
                  scheme, etc.

                  Alsp: Once "withdrawn" and sovereign, what are the mechanics of
                  international travel? If you own your own yacht, must you create and
                  publish your own flag to avoid being stopped and seized by the coastal
                  patrols of every "legitimate" governmetn in the world?

                  --
                  Richard Johnson richard@...
                  "Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 28, 2003
                    Wayne,
                    It is possible. I'm not sure how practical it is. Of course, I'm not sure that it was all that practical for me to do it at age 44 (grin)

                    It would entail giving up your social security check among other significant life changes. I would not be so arrogant as to advise you. Decisions like this are very personal.

                    I can say that if I was in your situation, I would remain in the system and work within it to help the generations coming up to have a better chance at true freedom.

                    Blessings on you in whatever path you travel and blessings on you for the life you have lived and the experience you have to share.

                  • spungey2002 <richard@ytivarg.com>
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 30, 2003
                      Thanks for the good info.

                      Can you tell us anything about what it means, in practical terms, in
                      your life, to be sovereign and travel? Have you travelled
                      internationally? What's up there?

                      Also, I'm a licensed pilot. The federal guv has claimed and swized
                      all the open skies over this great land. Any thoughts or notions
                      concerning this?

                      --
                      Richard Johnson
                      richard@...
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 30, 2003
                        David, Sov Sam has given me permission to market the soveriegn paperwork thru tips_and_tricks but I believe that is an informational discussion group, not a place to market.  Are you still interested?  If so, please forward your number to me so I can contact you.  I'm at 972-788-1166 or we can email back and forth.  Just let me know.  Cindy in Texas

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 30, 2003
                          I have traveled only with the 50 several states since I have regained my
                          sovereign status. I have been stopped 5 times by police for various and
                          sundry reasons. At the end of each stop, after showing the police my
                          documents, the response has been in one form or fashion, "your papers are in
                          order (no German accent), we have no jurisdiction over you. Please drive
                          safely." All of my stops have been in Kentucky.

                          I have not traveled internationally. I do possess a World Services Authority
                          Passport but I'm not sure how effective it is in foreign travel. I know
                          there are a few countries that accept it on equal par with a U.S. passport.
                          I have yet to research obtaining a US passport, but my guess is upon
                          research, I would be disinclined to obtain one in that my presumption is
                          that I would have to sign away more than I'm willing to do. However, the
                          general issue I look at in anything is the question, "am I signing a
                          contract and in signing this contract what am I agreeing to?"

                          Obtaining a license from the federal government, in my humble opinion, does
                          not necessarily move me from a sovereign status into a servant status. It
                          depends on many factors. A simple example is, If I'm a sovereign and you are
                          a sovereign and I want to use your land to hunt on, I ask your permission
                          (license) to use your land. If you say "yes", you have granted me license to
                          do something that would otherwise be forbidden to me or unlawful. In so
                          granting me license, you put stipulations on my use of your land I.e
                          granting me license to hunt, but not to dig for gold. In obtaining this
                          license from you, I do not sacrifice my sovereign status. However, while I
                          am upon your land, I live by your rules. I cannot, without possible negative
                          consequences, exercise the fullness of my sovereignty while upon your land.
                          I cannot do as I please. A king visiting a foreign king is still a king. But
                          he acts differently and respects the customs and rules of the land in which
                          he visits.

                          If the sovereign people have granted certain powers to the government to
                          govern certain aspects of life for the sovereign people, then it is possible
                          that I as a sovereign may need to obtain license from him to whom I've
                          granted limited powers. While I am in territory that the federal government
                          legitimately controls by the will of the people, then I must act according
                          to the rules of that territory. For example, I cannot go into a federal fort
                          and do as I please. While there, I must abide by the rules of the one to
                          whom we the people granted power to control that fort (in the constitution,
                          we granted exclusive power to congress to control these areas).

                          This principal may apply to the skies. I have not had a need personally to
                          think deeply about this issue nor research it. So I am speaking from my gut
                          philosophically rather than from specific laws. I do not know what powers we
                          have granted the government to control the skies. I'm sure the framers did
                          not imagine this specific issue as they did with seeing a need for
                          coordination and central control of postal roads and interstate commerce,
                          etc. The authority for control of the skies may indeed fall under interstate
                          commerce. My belief is that there is certainly a need for some coordination
                          and government of the skies in a similar way as there is a need for a common
                          money among the several states.

                          My opinion (and it is just opinion) is that it is possible for you to be a
                          sovereign and still have a license granted by the government that allows you
                          to share the skies with other pilots in a safe manner. I do not know what
                          you must sign (agree to) in order to obtain a pilot's license, so I could be
                          mistaken. In contrast, I don't think it is possible for you to have your
                          signature on a bank signature card and be a sovereign in that in doing so,
                          you agree to abide by all the rules of the treasury department, thus giving
                          up your sovereign status pretty much wherever you go.

                          Hope this sparks some good dialogue.

                          TK

                          > Can you tell us anything about what it means, in practical terms, in
                          > your life, to be sovereign and travel? Have you travelled
                          > internationally? What's up there?
                          >
                          > Also, I'm a licensed pilot. The federal guv has claimed and swized
                          > all the open skies over this great land. Any thoughts or notions
                          > concerning this?
                          >
                          > --
                          > Richard Johnson
                          > richard@...

                        • RotorRider
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 31, 2003

                            Read below, maybe it will help answer about the pilot "license" issue.

                            I'm unsure of the ramifications but it is not a license, it is a certificate.

                            Decide what you want to fly. This is because FAA’s rules for getting a pilot’s certificate differ depending on the type of aircraft you fly. You can choose among airplanes, gyroplanes, helicopters, gliders, balloons, or airships. If you are interested in flying ultralight vehicles, you don’t need a pilot’s certificate.

                            You should also think about what type of flying you want to do. There are several different types of pilot’s certificates, from student pilot all the way up to airline transport pilot. This web page describes the eligibility, training, experience, and testing requirements for the following types of pilot’s certificates:

                            • Student Pilot
                            • Recreational Pilot
                            • Private Pilot

                            Note that we use the term certificate, not license. Although practically similar, a license grants a permission, whereas a certificate shows that one has fulfilled certain requirements.

                            The links at left answer the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about getting started in flying. The information is based on FAA’s rules, but is in a simplified form. You can read our rules on pilot certification in Part 61 of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations.