Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Transitional Corrections Community's

  • Sterling-Wayne Wyatt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2003
      Most felony criminals in custody are likely to be repeaters!
      A far lesser number of misdemeanor criminals in custody are likely to be repeaters!
      Of both, first timers are less likely to be repeaters than the already repeater.
      People who do not commit crimes and do not go to jail are NEVER repeaters.
      MY POINT (from one who has BEEN there!).

      Do something more meaningful about KEEPING PEOPLE
      OUT OF JAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE!
      -- I DON'T MEAN AUTOMATIC UP FRONT PAROLE.

      Cruel and unusual punishment is no longer, IMHO, consistent with the crime.

      In Saudi Arabia, I left money in plain sight and not one cent was ever stolen.
      Thieves in SA lose fingers and hands when caught stealing.   A person missing
      a finger from the right hand (or the right hand - the hand used for toilet hygiene)
      is no longer allowed to eat from the community food bowls.  He's marked
      for what he is - a thief.

      In America --
      If a convicted thief were to lose a finger, I would bet the shop lifting rate
      would drop drastically.

      If a convicted rapist were to lose the tool of his rape, date rape would
      come to a near halt.

      If a convicted 1st degree murdered were to lose his life automatically
      upon conviction, the motives for most murders would go away.

      Make people take SEVER responsibility for their actions!!!

      Wayne

      On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:50:45 -0000 "ewrdmail <ewrdbox@...>" <ewrdbox@...> writes:
      That sounds like what Saddam Hussain does.
      ---snip--
    • ewrdmail <ewrdbox@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2003
        I emailed my Idea to the President and the Vice President. Maybe his
        staff will consider the idea of interest. That is sickening . I to
        evil to understand the way society persecutes children. The
        molestation and violent abuse makes my skin crawl and chills go up my
        spine and jaw drop..

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "dickm" <phl5016@b...> wrote:
        > Just heard on Fox News a 2 year old was shot in the head while he
        sat with
        > his mom at McDonalds. Reason? The shooter wanted to commit suicide.
        Makes