Moving state case to federal court

  • Melissa Attaway
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2006
      On Thursday 16 March 2006 11:44 am, chemelt wrote:

      join the club i have been involved with family court for 2 years now and
      DFS/DCS here in missouri also get away with being corupt and so does the
      family court judge.How did you get it to go to federal court that is what i
      may have to do to get justice for my children and myself to let the other
      people know i mean bussiness

      > I have been involved in a long and arduous family court case in my
      > state (SC).

    • one
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2006
        I think it's an attorney's game in the eastern State courts and that the
        judges there routinely issue orders that are not final orders, in order
        to deceive popular litigants. Now that the other side has stipulated
        that there is no final order and the appeals court has denied without
        reason stated, I don't think I would rush off to federal court, where
        there's not much interest in domestic controversies. I think I'd
        research whatever an order is called that's not a final order.
        Provisional, maybe, as are typical in a country under occupation. But,
        maybe it's a temporary order. And has expired.