Looking for PR Packet/Media Packet & AdviCe

  • txlegaleyez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      I am seeking advice for finding a public relations representative or
      consultant/media rep and/or packets to put together press releases,
      advice for media on a case that deserves a vast amount of
      recognition... and honestly how to find an attorney comfortable in
      dealing with the media on a pro bono basis - this involves a
      seriously interesting Failure to Protect issue where a police
      department and social services case worker ignored children's
      outcries solely out of discrimination and allowed a child
      pornography/child prostitution ring to continue for **2 YEARS**
      where if they had not discriminated against this young battered
      woman and not returned the evidence MANY children would have been
      helped, and possibly never been abused at all....

      This seems to be a trend in this county. This young lady needs
      help, but as we all know, the media and public eye can backfire if
      there isn't careful consideration involved...particularly without
      representation.

      I appreciate any assistance. Her statute of limitations is
      running. This case is out of Texas, by the way.

      M.