Re: [tips_and_tricks] i'm hurt

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      If your attorney won't do you right tell him to release you from your contract with him  and you'll get an attorney that will work for you.
      If he won't do that go to the attorney regulating branch of your supreme court for reliefe
      Paul

      In a message dated 3/2/2006 8:24:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, nikkididitherway@... writes:

      i was involed in an accident with a city truck in savannah about 2
      years ago.  I have accumilated 22000. dollars in medical bills.  i am
      under constant narco pain meds.  i have 2 herinated disk in my neck
      and a sprung arm.  I was approched by the city alderman in savannah
      through the internet about a month after filing suite, in a personal
      way.  He did not tell me who he was but i found him to be strange and
      disregarded him. for about 2years.