Re: [tips_and_tricks] Foreclosures........

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2006
      Every state that I am aware of has safeguards in the rules of the courts that you must be served with a notice somehow. They probably served you with publication in "newspaper" if they didn't you can get the home back. if they published the notice there would be a bunch of leaches  Esquires mailing you letters trying to get the case from you. this tells me that there was probably fraud involved in which case you can get tripel damages in Illinois. Plus legal fees. Look it up in the court records.
      Paul

      In a message dated 3/2/2006 3:02:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, caveman196540@... writes:

      Oh no I realize that. The lender was abc mortgage I paid The first month mortgage payment, the following month came around and no statement on the third month of no statement I called and they said that the note was sold to xyz mortgage.