Re: [tips_and_tricks] The status of the Caspian Sea

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Greatings Vasif,
           I would think that this would depend upon the width of the LAKE if it is over 18 miles across I think the 9 mile rule would apply. if it was smaller than 18 miles then the center line would be where athority would end and begin.
      Nice to have you with us.
      Paul

      In a message dated 3/2/2006 10:36:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, vasif_777@... writes:

         Greetings, this is my first participating in the group. So I'm sorry to do some mistakes. Now I'd like to ask questions and express my opinions about this theme (the status of Caspian Sea).

    • one
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        No offence intended Vasif, however, the concern here is more focused on
        the rights of individual man as against Government and corporations than
        on a faraway sea. A treaty law group would probably find your theme
        quite interesting.