NY Lien Levy Decision

  • JCP
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006

       NY Lien Levy Decision

      There was a Post of a recent New York court decision on Liens/Levees which stated that there needed to be a Court Order attached.
      I seemed to have lost this info.
      Anyone have this link ?

      Thanks
      JcP
    • kenneth guthery
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit/Update2005-01-29.htm

        On 3/2/06, JCP <jpes@...> wrote:

         NY Lien Levy Decision

        There was a Post of a recent New York court decision on Liens/Levees which stated that there needed to be a Court Order attached.
        I seemed to have lost this info.
        Anyone have this link ?

        Thanks
        JcP

        Government law Law

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Bob law
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
          Sorry folks, but despite what Mr. Shultz et. al. may
          wish for us all to believe. The courts did not rule
          that Mr. Shultz case had anything to do with liens and
          levies. It only had reach to 2039 administrative
          summons. If you will read the case, you will see what
          I am telling you is true.
          Respectfully,
          Bob L.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • HMax121650@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
            Since it had to do with a summons, does this mean that no court order is needed?