Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Traffic Tickets

  • jessie garcia
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2006
      If everything is based on contract why do we even have to go to court All I do w/ a ticket is modify it's contents and send it to the court within three business days and I have never heard back from them.....just a thaught.

      Johnathan Doe <strengthcoach4@...> wrote:
      not in texas but in florida I have won on jurisdictional rights.

      Email41@... wrote:
      In a message dated 2/3/06 11:04:09 AM Central Standard Time, ccdude@... writes:

      Has anyone in the group ever won a "right to travel" case in Texas... ?????

      I don't know of anyone that has won a right to travel case anywhere in the past 15 years. I do know of people who have won on  procedural rights violations and failure to obtain jurisdiction.

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Levi Philos
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 6 3:31 PM
        On the Sui Juris forum, there are currently two active threads on the
        matter of traffic tickets: http://www.suijuris.net/forum/index.php?

        Speeding tickets from scratch:
        http://www.suijuris.net/forum/travel/932-speeding-ticket-scratch-new-post.html

        Beat all Traffic Tickets: