Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Traffic Tickets

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 5, 2006
      If you go into court never do it without a court reporter. If you want to appeal you've got to have the record, if they do somthing to you that "can't  be done" you need the record. You can't go with their record. I've taken a reporter into small claims court.
      Paul

      his chambers and I challenged his oath and bona fide as best able.  It was
      not easy;  I was fully prepared to go to jail.  Thereafter, he held trial
      over my objections (without counsel) and I was found guilty and fined $25 on
      a charge that normally has a fine of $175.
      I appealed.  The appeal was
      kicked back on minutes not being attached.
      As I look back I think Froggy has

    • Johnathan Doe
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 26, 2006
        not in texas but in florida I have won on jurisdictional rights.

        Email41@... wrote:
        In a message dated 2/3/06 11:04:09 AM Central Standard Time, ccdude@... writes:

        Has anyone in the group ever won a "right to travel" case in Texas... ?????

        I don't know of anyone that has won a right to travel case anywhere in the past 15 years. I do know of people who have won on  procedural rights violations and failure to obtain jurisdiction.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • jessie garcia

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 6, 2006
            On the Sui Juris forum, there are currently two active threads on the
            matter of traffic tickets: http://www.suijuris.net/forum/index.php?

            Speeding tickets from scratch:
            http://www.suijuris.net/forum/travel/932-speeding-ticket-scratch-new-post.html

            Beat all Traffic Tickets: