Does anyone in this group have a contact in the Tulsa, Ok metro area? I need a favor.

  • J.B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hello group,

      I am in need of borrowing an old vhs video cam camera.  I need to record a few tapes for my children, asap.  I will need it for about 2-3 days.

      Please contact me or have your contact in Tulsa call me on 918-282-9337 or send an email to  halifaxusa@...

      Thanks,

      James in Tulsa

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.