suspension of a right

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 30, 2006
      Just because you hold a license, doesn't mean the activity
      you are performing requires one.

      You might need the commercial drivers license, or
      you may not.

      If you are transporting goods or passengers for hire,
      you need the license.

      At 08:13 PM 1/30/06 +0000, you wrote:
      >Correct. But how can one stop the state from administratively "assigning"
      >you a "driver's
      >license," suspending it, then charging you with driving on a suspended
    • joalaska
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 10, 2006
        You can BET she was told that since illegal immigrants can sign up for power without a SSN....so can YOU!

        I called to transfer service with a Texas Power Company, i.e. Electric Service.

        I was asked to provide my Social Security.

        I replied that I "do not give out my social security number." I