9655Re: [tips_and_tricks] Now...even the non-taxpayer can sue under § 7433

  • pd
    Nov 30, 2005
      Bear --  Having filed the first lawsuit in this country, based under Public Law 105-206 The Internal Revenue Reform and Restructuring Act of 1998, please don't make the mistake of filing under 26 USC Section 7433.  Make the lawsuit base itself in the Public Law 105-206 in order to compel the judge to recognize your rights and remedies listed therein.  Public Law 105-206 demands you be afforded your Constitutionally protected rights to due process and equal protection of the law; that, upon challenge, the burden of proof falls on the IRS / government; that you can go for up to $1 million in damages; that IRS agents can be civilly and criminally liable for their actions; that IRS agents can lose their jobs, etc.  Everyone should get a copy of this bill and read it until they are fully conversant with the contents.  pd

      Legalbear <bear@...> wrote:
      It occurred to me that some legislation had been passed that affected 26 USC § 7433 that was not reflected in the statutes as they are published in the Internal Revenue Code. I started doing some searches using the phrase "Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998" and at http://www.pmstax.com/gen/bull9808.shtml#IIIA I found this:

      Civil Damages for Collection Actions

      The Act also provides that persons other than the taxpayer may sue for civil damages for
      unauthorized collection actions. Act § 3102(b) amending I.R.C. § 7426.

      So, if you didn’t want to pursue the remedy at 26 USC § 7433 because you thought it would make you a taxpayer, you may want to take a look at www.irslienthumper.com now because in 1998 the "Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998" did something nice for you. They made it real clear that you can now utilize this process without making yourself a “taxpayer.” Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.
      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:
      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com