9192Re: Legal Fees

  • vivus_spartacus
    Sep 1 10:59 PM
      1) It would depend on what is actually allowable under the Rules
      in the State of Georgia. 2) You may wish to consider filing a
      Pre-Emptory Challenge, stating your belief that that the particular
      Judge's statement made in open Court, demonstrated a prejudicial bias
      and would preclude you from a fair and impartial trial.--- In
      tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "corkywillis77" <corkywillis77@y...>
      wrote:
      > Urgent!
      > Can a Georgia Superior Court award Attorneys fees from an appeal to a
      > State Appeal court or a federal court?
      >
      > Alao, what can I do to keep from being dragged in front of the same
      > Superior court judge that told me, "if I came bach into his courtroom
      > that it would be at my own peril"?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic