8397RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Case law on tendering payment (gold)

  • Bob law
    May 1, 2005
      Cyril Grosse' wrote:
      > I've stumbled across research .........modern
      > alleged "acts" of legislature >

      It is my understanding that the "Enactment Clause" is
      only required when the Congress of the united
      States(50 union state Republics) is assembled and
      legislating for the States.
      I could be mistaken, and have been before, but as I
      understand the jurisdiction of Congress it is
      bifurcated, and they legislate for predominately the
      "federal zone", and for the States only on rare
      occasion.
      Later,
      Bob L.

      > I've stumbled across research .........modern
      > alleged "acts" of legislature >

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic