8088Re: [tips_and_tricks] common-law

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Apr 3, 2005
      Look in BLD 4th under remedy.
      1. By act of the party injured: the principal ones of which are defence, recaption, distress, entry, abatement, and seizue
      2. operation of law as retainer and remitter
      3. agreement i.e. accord and satisfaction or arbitration
      .4. judicial remedy, i.e. action or suit

      You are soooo off the wall about rights and travel, I decline to waste time.

      What I have right to by concessions of the sovereign confirmed is right and justice without denial or delay.
      If all judicial remedy as modified by statute is giving is justice, that is half of what is owed.
      And if judicial remedy as modified by statute is subtracting justice by defects in the rules, that is less than half of what is owed.
      And if judicial remedy as modified by statute gives justice only on appeal which could, under the ancient former rules of our forefather's due process of law, have been given in the trial court that is delay.
      And right delayed is right denied is a maxim of law.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic