8081common-law

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Apr 2, 2005
      The plain fact is I and every other American have the right to the rule of decision of American common law.
      That's a substantive right.
      I have Cooley for authority.
      But, if you don't know what it is, you won't know what you are not getting.  You will not be able to express the defects in the law which deprive you of right.
      I am glad you think you can overwhelm the bureaucacy and I hope you may, but when most of us are in a courtroom, we are the only ones there who are not getting paid to be there.
      Some want the law for a sword, some for a shield.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic