7718Escape to Freedom tonight; 7:00 mst

  • Legalbear
    Mar 8, 2005

      Every Tues. night at 7:00 mst is the internet radio program I host named Escape to Freedom. I see this internet radio program as a way for us to hold a national meeting. Tonight, I’m going to be talking about secrets to my success in jail. I applied scriptural principles while in jail and have some good testimonies to tell about the results. I’ll be giving out a call in number over the air so anyone that wants to can call in and make comments or ask questions. To listen tonight go to:

      http://www.realityradionetwork.com/index_listen.shtml

      and scroll down till you get to “listen live.” Under that, select the way you would like to listen.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic