7662Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Re {Frog Farmer}: Frog Farmer Confrontation With Criminal Impersonator!

    Mar 2, 2005
      On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:46 PM, <paradoxmagnus@...> wrote:

      > Regarding your comments on the Code.
      >
      > 1.  It is my understanding that the Statutes are Law and when the Code
      > conflict the Statutes always prevail.

      Exactly. I was speaking about California, specifically. See:

      http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/miscavige_suit.htm?FACTNet

      > 2. The Code is private copyrighted law, implemented through
      > administrative
      > process and is binding on all contracting parties.  Each individual
      > public
      > employee at any level of government is a contracting party, through
      > acceptance, consideration, oath and performance.

      We were discussing the oath component, which comes before performance.

      Is it okay with you if your opponent's claims depend upon an oath
      existing which does not in fact exist?

      It is okay with millions upon millions of people.

      You don't feel any pressure to fit in with those millions, do you?

      I don't.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic