Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

7370Can anyone help me?

Expand Messages
  • harold leist
    Feb 5, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Did you find a real estate lawyer or just joe blow?
      The other thing you might do is check with a
      malpractice attorney. If the plat maps are wrong and
      the house description is wrong then you need to find

      Try going out of the county you live in. Since there
      they have to work together all the time they may not
      want to step on each others toes.

      --- Aaron <alnam101@...> wrote:

      > Hello, I new to the group. But I need someone to
      > tell me what I
      > should do. I bought a house in 1999. I am a 100%
      > disable Vietnam
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic