7127Re: [tips_and_tricks] re: petitioning a judge- or agents of the IRS and Federal Reserve Banks, etc

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Dec 30, 2004
      If there are no traditional protections, we are all slaves because we are all subject to capture by greater force in the name and behalf of UBITED STATES OF AMERICA.  It goes like this: those who remain ignorant of what happened before they are born have an infant's understanding of the world they were born into.

      spare us more yada yada yada   "What is "our history?" The history of the invasion and colonization of North America by Europeans? What does that history have to do with the institution of the Federal Reserve?"  demonstrating the point.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic