6945Re: Dismiss for Failure to State a Claim...

  • nickster97@yahoo.com
    Nov 2, 2004
      That was not a rude post, this is what discussion boards are all
      about. All I really want to know about is how do you get around the
      7852(e) exemption for the IRS not to change information and reduce
      liabilities?

      We have been working on that one, and that is a stumbling block

      The provisions of subsections (d)(2), (3), and (4), and (g) of section
      552a of title 5, United States Code, shall not be applied, directly or
      indirectly, to the determination of the existence or possible
      existence of liability (or the amount thereof) of any person for any
      tax, penalty, interest, fine, forfeiture, or other imposition or
      offense to which the provisions of this title apply.

      They have been using this provision against us for the past year.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "David L. Miner" <dminer@f...>
      wrote:

      > Nick --
      >
      > I don't want to sound rude, but you really do not have an accurate
      > understanding of the current so-called income tax.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic