6839Jail Mail

  • william moore
    Oct 4, 2004
      Investigation Requiring Information from Lou Blanas

      The below was e-mailed on October 4, 2004 to Lou Blanas at: sheriff@...
      with a copy e-mailed to Judge, Frank C. Damrell, Junior, at: mprice@...

      Investigation Requiring Information from Lou Blanas:

      This request is being made as part of an investigation prior to turning the information and this investigation over to the United States Postal Inspection Service:

      It has come to my attention that someone under the direction of Lou Blanas, d.b.a. Sacramento County Sheriff is preventing: :Walter-Allen :Thompson from receiving his mail which appears to be in violation of:

      Title 18 United States Code Section 3: Accessory after the fact: “Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact: Except as otherwise expressly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years:

      And Title 18 United States Code Section 4: Misprision of Felony: Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both

      And Title 18 United States Code Section 1702. Obstruction of correspondence: Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office or any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail carrier, or which has been in any post office or authorized depository, or in the custody of any letter or mail carrier, before it has been delivered to the person to whom it was directed, with design to obstruct the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another, or opens, secretes, embezzles, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both:

      According to United States Postal Service you are in receipt of the following three items and this investigation will come to a close when I, :William-Joseph :Moore, am in receipt of some assurance that :Walter-Allen :Thompson is in receipt of the following three items:

      :All subject to :Walter-Allen :Thompson’s and My immediate receipt of your statement of claim, in writing, and your proof of claim, in writing, to the contrary.

      Item Number One:

      United States Postal Service Track & Confirm:

      Current Status:

      You entered 7004 1160 0001 4304 1260:
      Your item was delivered at 12:37 pm on September 21, 2004 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95814.

      This item was addressed as shown below:

      William-Joseph :Moore.
      c/o General Post
      Clovis, city
      California, state Republic
      Non-Commercial Situs

      To:
      c/o Watch Commander
      For: :Walter-Allen :Thompson.
      c/o X 4028467
      c/o 5 West -1-01
      c/o 651 “I” St.
      Sacramento, California [95814]

      Item Number Two:

      United States Postal Service Track & Confirm:

      Current Status:

      You entered 7003 1010 0002 8848 4257
      Your item was delivered at 1:11 pm on September 28, 2004 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95814:

      To:
      c/o Watch Commander
      For: :Walter-Allen :Thompson.
      c/o X 4028467
      c/o 5 West -1-01
      c/o 651 “I” St.
      Sacramento, California [95814]

      Item Number Three:

      United States Postal Service Track & Confirm:

      Current Status:

      You entered 7003 1010 0002 8848 4301:

      Your item was delivered at 11:25 am on October 02, 2004 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95814:

      This item was addressed as shown below:

      :William-Joseph :Moore.
      c/o General Post
      Clovis, city
      California, state Republic
      Non-Commercial Situs

      To:
      c/o Lou Blanas, d.b.a. Sacramento County Sheriff
      For: :Walter-Allen :Thompson.
      c/o X 4028467
      c/o 5 West -1-01
      c/o 651 “I” St.
      Sacramento, California [95814]
      c/o Sacramento Sheriff's Department
      c/o 711 “G” Street
      Sacramento, California [95814]

      Item Number Three appears as shown below:

      September 30, 2004

      Dear Al:

      Hopefully you are holding up well under the stress of what has happened to you.

      It is hard to believe that right here in America a guy who calls himself an American, like Lou Blanas, is still keeping you in custody, he has been participating in your being held captive well into the second month now, and regardless of what, the Judge, Frank C. Damrell, Junior said on the record at the Hearing on September 17, 2004, it is my understanding that you still do not have access to a pen and paper, or a law library, or Counsel of your choice or even access to the mail that we send you:

      For the benefit of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department employee who will probably prevent Al from getting this Letter as well as anyone else reading this document: Al is being held on a bogus Contempt Charge resulting from a bogus Court Order resulting from a bogus Complaint for Permanent Injunction filed by a US Attorney, who files bogus cases on the bogus requests of a bogus US agency who failed to exhaust Administrative Remedy prior to the bogus US agency requesting that the bogus US Attorney file the bogus Complaint for Permanent Injunction: Your continued participation in the false imprisonment of :Walter-Allen :Thompson puts you in violation of Title 18 United States Code Section 3: Accessory after the fact: “Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact: Except as otherwise expre
      ssly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years: And Title 18 United States Codes Section 4: Misprision of Felony: Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both: All subject to :Walter-Allen :Thompson’s immediate receipt of Judge, Frank C. Damrell, Junior’s, Statement of Claim, in writing, and Judge, Frank C. Damrell, Junior’s Proof of Claim, i
      n writing, to the contrary.

      This serves as Notice to any Government Agent and/or anyone acting as a Government Agent who reads this Document: :Walter-Allen :Thompson and I are both Sovereign Americans: :Walter-Allen :Thompson and I do not grant anyone License to represent either of Us in any way and :Walter-Allen :Thompson and I hereby rescind and revoke any signature and/or other action that might cause anyone to believe otherwise: :Walter-Allen :Thompson and I hereby accept Your Oath of Office as an open Offer forming a firm and binding contract between you and :Walter-Allen :Thompson and/or Me wherein is :Walter-Allen :Thompson’s and/or My obligation to help you to keep all of your many promises as viewed through that worthy document the United States Constitution as it requires at Article the Sixth at Clause the Third thereof: And if you do not have that Oath of Office, :Walter-Allen :Thompson and I hereby give you that Oath of Office, under God so help Us God: All subject to :Walter-Allen :Thompson
      ’s and My immediate receipt of your statement of claim, in writing, and your proof of claim, in writing, to the contrary.

      Al here’s hoping that the time will come soon that the reprobates, who are keeping your mail from getting to you, will have to stop using that the old Nazi excuse, “I’m only doing my job,” something will have to stop it from working for them. That excuse will definitely stop working for them when Jesus is the One asking the questions.

      Al here are some Quotes in regard to excuses that may come in handy for someone who really wants to do what is right.

      George Washington Carver: Quotes: Excuses:
      "Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

      Benjamin Franklin: Quotes: Excuses:
      “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.”

      Alexander Pope: Quotes: Excuses:
      “An excuse is worse than a lie, for an excuse is a lie, guarded.”

      Thomas Fuller: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Bad excuses are worse than none.”

      Unknown Author: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Don't make excuses, make good.”

      Publilius Syrus: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Every vice has its excuse ready.”

      Gabriel Meurier: Quotes: Excuses:
      “He who excuses himself, accuses himself.”

      Henry Ward Beecher: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself.”

      Yiddish Proverb: Quotes: Excuses:
      “If you don't want to do something, one excuse is as good as another.”

      Francois De La Rochefoucauld: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible.”

      Napoleon Hill: Quotes: Excuses:
      “The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses.”

      Thomas Szasz: Quotes: Excuses:
      “Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.”

      H. V. Adolt: Quotes: Excuses:
      “We are all manufacturers. Making good, making trouble, or making excuses.”

      Abraham H. Maslow: Quotes: Excuses:
      “We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions, and callings.”

      Rudyard Kipling: Quotes: Excuses:
      “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.”

      Abraham Lincoln Quotes: Not Limited to Excuses:
      “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

      Unknown Author: Quotes: Excuses:
      “When it is yourself you are fooling with your excuses you are a hopeless fool indeed, so wake up and smell the coffee, then do something that both you and your family can be proud of you for doing.”

      Al there is really no excuse for preventing you from getting your mail. One fellow told me that the mail he sent you at the address on this letter was returned to him because the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department employee who processed that mail is either so inept or so evil that the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department employee claimed that you are not there in the Jail and returned it to the sender.

      Al we are all hoping to see you soon and its really amazing how much of America had to be lost before what is happening to you could possibly happen.

      Yours truly,

      :William-Joseph :Moore.

      P.S.

      Al, I don’t believe that you are getting the latest news there where you are so here’s some late breaking news from yesterday September 29, 2004:

      At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

      At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believes the man is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

      "Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said.

      "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'."

      Overheard comment: "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes."

      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic