6837Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Jail Mail (cleaned)

  • harold leist
    Oct 3, 2004
      The first question I would have is when you sent it
      did you send it restricted delivery? That way he has
      to sign for it not the person making the mail run.

      The other person who may sign for it is a few who have
      express permission to sign for restricted deliver.
      Not just anyone can do it.

      Harold
      --- william moore <notnow2121@...> wrote:

      > Hello!!!
      >
      > The following letter was mailed via Certified Mail
      > on:
      > September 30, 2004 and according to the United
      > States
      > Post Office it was delivered on: October 02, 2004.
      >
      > At present I have no idea if this letter ever
      > reached Al Thompson.
      >
      > Track & Confirm
      >
      > Current Status
      >
      > You entered 7003 1010 0002 8848 4301
      >
      > Your item was delivered at 11:25 am on October 02,
      > 2004 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95814.
      >
      > How would one go about confirming that this letter
      > actually reached Al Thompson?

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic