6835Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Jail Mail

  • william moore
    Oct 3, 2004
      Frog Farmer...

      Hello again!!!

      The wording in CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 20: SECTION 3:
      States that: "Members of the Legislature, and all public officers and
      employees, executive, legislative, and judicial, except such inferior
      officers and employees as may be by law exempted, shall, before they
      enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and
      subscribe the following oath or affirmation:"

      However the Imposters, you tell us about, do not take and subscribe that
      oath or affirmation they take and/or subscribe to a different oath or
      affirmation which in fact does make them Imposters:

      In a case such as Al Thompson's case, where Al is being held in the
      Sacramento County Jail, exactly how would one go about convincing an Imposter,
      such as Lou Blanas who is presently doing business as the Sacramento County
      Sheriff, that he and his underlings must immediately release Al Thompson from
      the Sacramento County Jail because neither Lou Blanas nor his underlings
      have the authority to hold anyone prisoner there in the Sacramento
      County Jail?

      Thank you again for your help,

      Bill.

      Below is:

      CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 20:

      SECTION 3. Members of the Legislature, and all public officers and
      employees, executive, legislative, and judicial, except such inferior
      officers and employees as may be by law exempted, shall, before they
      enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and
      subscribe the following oath or affirmation:

      "I, ______, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support
      and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Consti-
      tution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign
      and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the
      Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the
      State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without

      any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will
      well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about
      to enter.
      "And I do further swear (or affirm) that I do not advocate,
      nor
      am I a member of any party or organization, political or other-
      wise, that now advocates the overthrow of the Government of the
      United States or of the State of California by force or violence

      or other unlawful means; that within the five years immediately
      preceding the taking of this oath (or affirmation) I have not
      been a member of any party or organization, political or other-
      wise, that advocated the overthrow of the Government of the
      United States or of the State of California by force or violence

      or other unlawful means except as follows:

      (If no affiliations, write in the words "No Exceptions")
      and that during such time as I hold the office of ______________

      ________________________________ I will not advocate nor become
      (name of office)
      a member of any party or organization, political or otherwise,
      that advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United
      States or of the State of California by force or violence or
      other unlawful means."

      And no other oath, declaration, or test, shall be required as a
      qualification for any public office or employment.
      "Public officer and employee" includes every officer and employee
      of the State, including the University of California, every county,
      city, city and county, district, and authority, including any
      department, division, bureau, board, commission, agency, or
      instrumentality of any of the foregoing.

      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic