6834Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Jail Mail

    Oct 2, 2004
      On Sep 30, 2004, at 9:51 PM, cassandra vannostrand wrote:

      > It appears in California that they are the worst, and they really do
      > tamper with the mail there.

      I cannot find any "officers" in California. See California
      Constitution, Art. XX, Section 3.

      Ask yourself "who is doing this to me?"

      If the answer is not "an officer", but "an impersonator", then why are
      YOU permitting it to happen?

      That's what you must be doing in California, volunteering to be fooled
      by impersonators.

      It's a VERY fashionable pastime!

      Yet sooner or later, the volunteers start complaining about one result
      of volunteering or another.

      Go figure!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic