6280Settlement Conference Statement

  • joanna592001
    Aug 5, 2004
      I have received the above from the plaintiffs. It was sent before
      the conference and has information which is not truthful and I need
      to know how I respond to the court, if I need to respond to the
      court, and where I can find the form on the Internet. Our trial date
      is the 18th of this month.

      They refuse to acknowlege tht this is a identity theft and fraud
      which I will really enjoy proving in court [Police Report and all]
      and have them walk away with court costs, etc. but in the meantime
      they are throwing stuff at me, as a lay person I have no idea what is
      needed to protect my position. I am learning as I go and all help
      will be appreciated. Thank you