      From: Char
      Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Contracts arising from a parties conduct-watch yourself!

      Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but a good example of an 'invisible' contract
      would be if you and your wife go into a restaurant to eat.
      The owners/manager of the rest. are 'offering' you a meal.  By virtue of your entering
      the restaurant and taking a seat, and letting someone wait on you and bring you food,
      you are agreeing that you will pay for the meal when you leave.
      "Invisible" but binding.  Just try to leave without paying. (OH!)
      Charlene/Arkansas

      Can one contract with another, i.e. Rex, who is not amenable to a court of law ?  Reason is the source of this and of law, itself.  Maxim.