6156Re: [tips_and_tricks] An aspect of abuse of discretion

  • Tally Eddings
    Jul 23, 2004
      I have such a suit now in progress. (Breach of fiduciary
      responsibilities by an Investment Firm for turning over funds
      to IRS on Notice of Levy without a Court Order, signed by a Judge.)

      On Jul 23, 2004, at 12:11 PM, WW011@... wrote:

      > Abuse & discrection could also be construd as Perhaps a bank ignoring
      > your
      > LEGAL AND CONTRUCTIVE NOTICE not to send your money to IRS/FTB. This
      > as well
      > could constitute a breach of ficuciary laws/anti-trust
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Remember: Where ever you go...there you are. (Buckaroo Bonsai)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic