Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

6099Re: Can someone please help me with this?

Expand Messages
  • ibbblank
    Jul 11, 2004
      Thank you -- I am not sure what these actions are, but I shall
      research them immediately Thank You. :>)

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "The Handyman" <ebob@b...>

      > Sharon,
      > You can try a error coram nobis...or a motion to annul the judgment
      due to provable perjury. With these motions attach an affidavit
      showing the error you can prove. Then if the judge does not give you
      a show cause hearing move for a void judgment by petition in any
      court. Your state code of civil procedure should list some reasons
      whereby a decision can be modified. Appears that you have a fraud
      upon the court.
      > ----- Original Message -----
      > From: ibbblank
      > To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 5:14 PM
      > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Can someone please help me with
      > No, I am wanting to overturn a restraining order, because the
      > was awarded it on NOW provable perjury. I need to write the right
      > motion to get before the judge to throw out his original
      > and reverse the order in my favor.
      > Don't be so negative Handy man. :<(
      > There are ways to do this.
      > ~Sharon
      > --------------------------------------------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/
      > b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > tips_and_tricks-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic