6099Re: Can someone please help me with this?

  • ibbblank
    Jul 11, 2004
      Thank you -- I am not sure what these actions are, but I shall
      research them immediately Thank You. :>)

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "The Handyman" <ebob@b...>

      > Sharon,
      > You can try a error coram nobis...or a motion to annul the judgment
      due to provable perjury. With these motions attach an affidavit
      showing the error you can prove. Then if the judge does not give you
      a show cause hearing move for a void judgment by petition in any
      court. Your state code of civil procedure should list some reasons
      whereby a decision can be modified. Appears that you have a fraud
      upon the court.