Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

4197Re: Can you file Form 95 if IRS rejects statement in lieu of W-4 form?

Expand Messages
  • Nick
    Nov 11, 2003
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "fastmuscleman"
      <m.schrader1@c...> wrote:
      > In otherwords,can you file a claim for administrative damages if
      > IRS instructs your employer to withhold at single with 0
      > if you submitted a sworn statement in lieu of W-4 form to your
      > employer or if your employer sends your statement to IRS?

      You are a little to late for any type of action on the w-4. You have
      already proven that you owe the liability so you are going to have to
      start a refund action and be ready to sue for it. Now you are forced
      to file a return to get back to a position to claim that you are not
      one who files needs to file.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic