4000Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fwd: Rick Stanleys' Nemesis-FEDERAL JUDGE Robert L Patterson

  • Scott
    Nov 5 9:44 AM
      Thanks for the post on Patterson and what's going on. The only Terrorism I
      am aware of is what you see on TV that Bush is "suppose" to be fighting in
      far off lands and of course the known seditious acts of the FBI, DOJ, IRS,
      BATF,CIA in their day to day course of lying to the public and stealing what
      they can get their grubby little hands on.
      The Acts of Patterson in court are treasonous and ridiculous. Anyone from
      10 grade on up who takes the time to read the law and constitutions of State
      and USA, can tell you Patterson is committing judicial Fraud. Personally I
      informed Rick sometime back that he should be hitting Patterson , the PA and
      the Denver Bar Association with a RICO Suit, but I never got a response to
      that email.
      Please keep me informed of what happens in your case as well with these
      Scott Williams
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic