Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2971Re: [tips_and_tricks] Foreclosure & Bankruptcy

Expand Messages
  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Oct 5, 2003
    • 0 Attachment
      You need to get back into the bankruptcy court(Reopen the case) then do what's explained in this previous posting

      He should have stay in bankruptcy court, did a contested matter under rule 9014 and challenged the mortgage with the holder in due course doctrine, then when successful go to District court for fraud.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic