2593Re: [tips_and_tricks] Court Clerk Signature

  • puma@carlsbadnm.com
    Sep 2, 2003
      Patrick,
      Yes that is a proper procedure. Further, if there was a fee paid in connection with the writ, that cost will be added to what you owe. Also there is interest running on the amount of the judgment against you, that increases what you owe on a daily basis. Your best bet to make this all go away, is to negotiate a payoff, or negotiate a payment plan with the judgment holder and then pay up.
      Hope that helps,
      Bud

      At 05:17 PM 09/02/2003, you wrote:
      Hey all,
      Is the signing of a WRIT OF EXECUTION by a court clerk proper
      procedure? If so or if not can someone tell me where I can find
      supporting informaiton? I am in Utah. Response greatly appreciated!

      Gung-Ho,
      Patrick

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      2bfd40c.jpg