      From: Julie Nowman [mailto:aipu2@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 3:09 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] LAWS vs. forced vaccination or drugging?

      The answers given so far may be helpful, re avoiding forced vaccination, but I was hoping someone may know of laws or principles that prohibit forcing anyone to take vaccines, drugs, or other treatments against one's will. I'm sure the common law includes the right of self-determination in health care, like in the pursuit of happiness, but it'd be encouraging to know of constitutional law or court rulings that recognize such rights.

      Do you Yahoo!?