2569Re: [tips_and_tricks] LAWS vs. forced vaccination or drugging?

  • WARREN NELSON
    Aug 30, 2003
      Do not worry about the kemo, crap. Get the boy on
      apricot seeds and they will do him more good than
      anything I can think of. There is no need for people
      with cancer, to take a death sentence from government.

      Wake up an listen.

      Warren

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic