2209Re: [tips_and_tricks] Federal Judge Rejects Argument that Income Tax Is Unconstitutional

  • Timothy Kendrick
    Aug 5, 2003

      What did he expect?

      Do you really expect a judge to rule in favor of something that would end his own paycheck?

      Give me a break.

      Three judges won't do any differently. Why? Because they are paid by the system that Swan is challanging

      The supremes won't do any differently eiterh. Why? Same reason... their own pay checks are dependent upon this extortion.

      The solution is not in the courts. They are part of the system and the system is corrupt.

      Tim K.